Thursday, October 20, 2016

Favorite Music

                                           Music

       I am not a very musical person, though a very sweet tune can get me hooked onto it for a long time period. The ironic thing is my dad is a musician that has his very own website that I will put the link down on this page. Pop music is what I regularly listen to on my way to the Fortuna High School, my mother thinks it is catchy so it isn't really my choice. Music from classical movies are beautiful and my favorite composer Max Steiner has a beautiful orchestra in my favorite film King Kong (1933). There is multiple different themes in the movie, and it is considered one of the first movies to have an original score. Other classical films have beautiful scores too, though I shall put the main theme from the movie I talked about. Music can be very empowering, emotional, and very inspiring to me, though I don't listen to much of it for most of the time.


                                                  Video

 


    

2 comments:

  1. Hello Jared, I hope you're doing well. I visited your father's website and I really liked his music. By the way, the song I preferred was named " Spanish queen returns ". I wonder how long took your father to record this song. Does your father record his songs himself? Because I guess it is a hard work to do. And does he play any instrument?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad that you looked at my father's music. "Spanish Queen Returns" took multiple weeks to complete. He usually sits in his shed that he has rearranged to be his studio. It is actually amazing how he has made music that great in a few weeks. I am not an artist, but I can say that it takes tons of patience to do what he does. Thank you for checking him out! I hope he produces more music that will entertain his audience including you.

      Delete