Sunday, September 18, 2016

About Me

                                        About Me:

            My name is Jared Barros, I am a student at the Fortuna Union High School. I am in the 10th grade with various classes of different subjects that are necessary for a four year degree college course. When I was younger about the age of ten or so, I participated in wrestling never winning a match in that year, but I gave my time in the hope of winning a match, I never did another year of wrestling; I was also involved in baseball and soccer. My personal dream is to become a film maker or director, I as a freshman was in a class where I learned to edit videos and made a short information video about my local park. I also enjoy movies and reading superhero comics, mostly I enjoy reading about Superman, but I enjoy any comic. My dog is a husky/lab mix who is extremely fluffy and a little energetic. Every day I give him a walk to give him the exercise that he needs to stay in fit, due to his advanced age. If you don't give him a walk before the sun sets he barks at the door and won't stop until you give him one. I also have a twin of about my height and stature who enjoys game designing more than I do, he also took a filming class with me.

                                           My final for Digital Design 1-video


  Stories About Sports:

                  During wrestling I was not experienced in sports, because I didn't enjoy physical activity. Though I have gotten close to a victory, I never succeeded. Since I wasn't into physical activity, I got to compete against taller elongated people. The first time I had an encounter with one, I was thrown off my feet and slammed onto the mat. This caused me the victory as he used all his weight on me, though I managed to hold my own against another one after that first experienced. During the try outs at Rohner Park, I failed hardly as the authority figures weren't very passionate about helping their students. They also were very bad at pitching the ball to the batter, so I never went back after the try outs. Though I have disliked sports, I have enjoyed playing three different sports in my lifetime.

    

2 comments:

  1. Hello Jared, I'm Siham and I truly appreciate your digital design.I think you'll have a big future in that if you continue. Just don't give up. I would like to know more about you and I would love to see more of your videos.
    What kind of movies do you like to watch? And who is your favorite super villain?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well my favorite movie genre is horror or thrillers, though Science Fiction movies can be enjoyable. As for my favorite super villain it is probably Darkseid (Dark side) from DC Comics, he is very powerful and is a huge enemy to my favorite super hero, Superman. Though based off the questions you gave me I bet you already know that.

      Delete